Donate

Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's about that time...

Tete is calling my name. Today is the day I head back to the place where I am called for this season! I guess you could say I'm a little bit excited. :)

These past two months back in the States have been such an adventure. Speaking at churches and conferences, road trips, good food, shopping, family, rest, joy, victory, cold weather, driving on the right side of the road...

These next 12 months will be full of different kind of adventures that I don't even know about yet. Worship. teaching music, breakfast in the streets, imparting identity, building a home, loving the least of these, my brothers.

I am so beyond thankful for everyone who has been praying for me and supporting me through this whole time as i step into what my calling is and begin to follow Papa's heart in the darkest places.

Flying from Nashville to Tete and will step back onto the beautiful african soil on Saturday. My heart is about to burst!

No comments:

Post a Comment