Donate

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Not much time left!

Excitement..... Happiness..... Anxiousness.... Joy.... Fear.... All a mix of emotions going on in my heart right now! Only 10 more days until I step on the plane to go back to Mozambique, again! 

This past week has been crazy trying to get the rest of my stuff together that I need to take with me to moz. I've started packing yesterday and today. I have a feeling I'll be packing and re packing all week long... ;) I definitely got stressed out yesterday just about the stuff I have to take and the whole getting there process. But then Jesus reminded me of the purpose I'm going and that he will take care of all the details. Literally every single one. 

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to go to Harvest School and then to go to Tete with Pioneer61. My heart is about to burst with happiness! 

This is a short blog, but just wanted to share how excited I am that it's only 10 DAYS AWAY! Jesus is crazy. And I love Him a lot :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment