Donate

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Connected

I'm connected to the world again! Just arrived back to Tennessee yesterday from my beloved Mozambique. Wanted to give a quick update...

I will post more detailed updates soon but right now just wanted to let everyone know that I am going back to Tete in May. Despite what the enemy did and all the attacks that we encountered, I still have peace and confirmation that I am supposed to go back and serve with Nick and Marlene and be with our Shekinah boys. Papa specifically told me to go back in May, two weeks before the big attack. I really felt the enemy lying to me and saying "you really want to go back to Tete? You see what I can do to you. I can stop you." Most people would be scared and run back to where they feel safe and are comfortable. But this lie actually gave me more of a confirmation that that's where I'm supposed to be and where God wants me. If God has such a huge calling on my life that the enemy wants to try to stop at that level, then I have no choice but to chase after it with all that I have. I'm going to return to Tete and fulfill the calling that I have there, that I don't even know about yet!

I'm asking you to please join me in prayer and support as I prepare to return to where my heart is in Tete in May. I know that He is going to provide all that I need! He holds it all in His precious, mighty hands. You are all so beautiful and I seriously can't thank you enough for praying for me and supporting me so much.

I've added a Paypal box to my blog so that will be the easiest way if Papa calls you to sow into my missions and helping to send me back to Tete.

Once I get settled in a bit, I will write more posts and share what all has been going on in my life the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment